TVD Comment Fic-a-thon Party!
TVD is coming back in less than two weeks! Which makes this the perfect time to write any ficlets before canon inevitably josses us all. Or you know, just celebrate the impending premiere with comment fic. Either works :D
HOW THIS WORKS:
1. Prompt anything you want, as long it has to do with TVD. Any character, pairing, group of people, whatever, it’s a free-for-all. Any genre and rating is allowed.
2. Prompt in the comments. Format is thus: Character(s) or Pairing, prompt. (Or, you know, just do what everyone else is doing). Prompts can be anything—a scenario, a word, a song lyric, a whole song, a picture, etc.
3. When writing fic, put in your comment title: FILLED - TITLE OF FIC (pairing and/or rating is optional). This will help us people to know that your comment has fic and will therefore get you more comments. Everyone wins.
4. If you read a fic and like it, leave feedback for the author. It's just a nice thing to do.
5. Prompt as much as you like! However, one prompt per comment--it's just easier to keep track and to fill that way.
6. There will be spoilers for all aired episodes here, but no spoilers for season three. However, it’s okay to base your prompts or fic on season three speculation.
7. Bashing, flaming or trolls of any kind will not be tolerated. We're all here to have fun, let's keep it that way.
8. Last but not least, please promote this! Feel free to hotlink :D
Banners made by opheliahyde
Okay, enough rules. LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED \o/
In (roughly) chronological order.
My Whole World by notoriousreign - Damon/Elena - He holds the world in his hands, but she continues to evade his every glance.
That's What Little Girls Are Made Of (Elena) by lit_chick08 - Elena - I do not have a gentle heart
love is supposed to dignify us by outboxed - Damon - Love is supposed to dignify us, exalt us. Yet all it does is make you lonely and corrupt
this is the only eternity we have by outboxed - Damon/Stefan - God says nothing back but I told you so
Same Old Dance by pgmoonshine - Klaus/Elena - maybe, people who do bad things do so simply because they are lonely
Null To The Bone (Katherine/Elena) by waltzmatildah - Katherine/Elena - I'll hide out in your space, emptiness on my face. I'll be keeping you safe when you're cold and alone until you come out and play
The Loser's Part (Matt) by waltzmatildah - Matt - always the second choice
Is your brother really that precious to you? by ovariesofsteel - Klaus/Damon - Is your brother really that precious to you
if my life is mine - Elena Gilbert by amoenavi - Elena - help, I’m alive, my heart keeps beating like a hammer
Untitled by ghostrunner7 - Katherine - you will never make me learn to lay beneath the mountain
pressure points - Bonnie Bennett by amoenavi - Bonnie - I must go on standing, I'm not my own, it's not my choice
where you went i cannot tell by pgmoonshine - Caroline/Elena - Used to be the one of the rotten ones and I liked you for that. Now you're all gone, got your make-up on and you're not coming back
The Phoenix (Stefan/Elena/Damon) by lit_chick08 - Stefan/Elena/Damon - I am singing now while Rome burns. We are all just trying to be holy. My applejack, my silent night, just mash your lips against me. We are all going forward. None of us are going back
the garden that you planted (Jenna) by urbancate - Jenna - all I've known is that there is an end then you can begin again
lupus, dormiens by ghostrunner7 - Jeremy/Tyler - What's a wolf without a pack? Open your chest and take the heart from it. When you talk, can I tape you? How'd you get what we don't know. We don't know how to help, only know how to hound
All the Roads Lead Back to You by sandrine - Klaus/Elena - you belong with me
Lost Love by ovariesofsteel - Caroline/Bonnie - My love, remember this: you'll always be the one I miss
Set Fire to the Rain by pgmoonshine - Katherine - you will never make me learn to lay beneath the mountain
it's in the abc of growing up [Caroline; pg-13; 1/1] by youcallitwinter - Caroline - Life is not a song, sweetling. You may learn that one day to your sorrow.